A board manual is a summary of the expectations, rules and modes of work for the governing board of the organisation.
This toolkit is useful when your organisation:
- needs to ensure the effective functioning of the existing board.
- is in the process of expanding the board and needs to ensure that the new members are aligned to the organisation’s and board's objectives, goals and policies and method of operation.
- needs to attract and retain board members.
What you can expect
In six steps this toolkit will guide you to write a manual for your organisation's board of trustees. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for making a board manual.
What you get
- an overview of how to write a board manual step-by-step
- a board manual of an organisation working on education
- an outline of the topics that could be inserted in a board manual
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.