A Communication Plan is a road map for getting your message across to your audience. It will help you improve the way you communicate with your stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes. Here you’ll find a step by step guide, readings, and tools for creating a simple to execute Communication Plan, and see examples of peer organisations completed projects.
This toolkit is useful for an organisation which:
- wants to ensure regular and accurate communication with all main stakeholders throughout the year.
- is not reaching as many people, or the right groups of people, as they would like to.
What you can expect
In eight steps we will guide you to make a Communication Plan which contains goals, target audiences, messages to different audiences, communication channels, communication tools and a detailed plan for 12 months with a timeline including measurable milestones for the communication manager. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources making such a Communication Plan.
What you get
- a step-by-step overview on how to make a Communication Plan
- A detailed Communication Plan of the Atma Foundation
- A Communication Plan Worksheet
- A Communication Planning Assistant
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.