Cashflow management is essential for a young organisation. Stemming from your budget this is really where you will be able to assess your organisations fiscal performance. Always keep a close eye on your cashflows.
This toolkit is useful when:
- Organisation needs to increase capacity to manage finances effectively
- Organisation needs to plan, develop and use cashflows effectively
- Organisation needs to assess and monitor financial risk
What you can expect
This step by step guide will help you in including the necessary stakeholders, using the correct formats, and creating a high quality final functional tool to manage your cashflow. An cashflow is formed out of your budget and will help guide your organisation in your income requirements, spending levels, and how well you will be able to fulfill on your funding for the year.
What you get
- An overview of how to manage your cashflow step-by-step
- An example of how an NGO managed her cashflow
- A cashflow template
- Tools-cashflow template
- Use this template for a simple way to track your overall monthly expenses, income and back balances and proactively identify any gaps.
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.